Date(s) - 07/04/2022
12:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Come celebrate Fourth of July at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington. Arrive by boat or by car and enjoy lakefront views, outdoor seating, and festive activities! Bring your friends, family, and furry companions this Independence Day to the shores of Lake Washington.
- Hotel Guests Receive 4th of July ‘SWAG’ upon arrival
- Photo with Teddy in the lobby
- S’Mores on the Boardwalk
- Picnic Basket Rentals
- Paddle boarding and Kayaking
- Our 24-HR Market is available!
Dock and Drink
- Lakeside Lakefront Dining from 12:00p.m.
- Live Music
- Abel Ames solo 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Steve Aliment Band 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Daniel Pellegrini 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Lakefront Cabanas
- Fireworks display starts from 10:00p.m. at Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park – see more detailshere.
- Lakefront fireworks viewing is available at Dock and Drink. The cover charge is $15.00 per guest and complimentary for overnight guests.
- The spectacular Private Watch Party on Lake Washington Terrace is from 8:30p.m. to 10:30p.m. The party tickets are available for purchase here. Enjoy the passed hor d’oeuvres and discounted cocktails and receive one complimentary self-parking per booking.