Our passenger-centered approach and reputation for going the distance assure you the best whale watching experience possible. Our whale & wildlife tours are fun, informative and interactive. Great for family groups and guests of all ages, we focus on small group tours so there’s no competition for the best view.
- The San Juan Islands, just north of Seattle, Washington, is the best place in the world to view orca whales in the wild. Our tours depart from two convenient locations: Snug Harbor on the west side of San Juan Island, and Friday Harbor, within walking distance from the ferry. For more detailed directions, please visit our location page.
- Spend more time with wildlife and less in transit! Enjoy and experience our regional wildlife with the maximum amount of viewing time.
- Offering whale watching tours and private charters for small groups assures the most authentic and personalized experience available.
- We go the distance – In the event whales are outside the common viewing area, we have a reputation for getting you there. We have often seen whales when other local companies have not.
- Every tour is hosted by two knowledgeable and personable guides, dedicated to helping make the most out of your time on the water. We’ll take great care of you.
- Extras on board to enhance your experience; quality binoculars, blankets, and hydrophones so you can hear whales too!
|JUNE 1 – SEPT 30||$129 per person|
|OCT 1 – MAY 31||$119 per person|
* Rates include all taxes and port fees.
Our whale watching and wildlife tours are two and a half to three hours in length. We operate year round and offer two to three departure times daily. Please contact us for specific times and availability.
Whale watching and private charters leave daily from San Juan Island. Click below or call